It is pretty evident that Samsung will be unveiling the successor of Galaxy Tab at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Now, a few enthusiasts have gone a step further and also released the specifications of the Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab’s successor. Now that Samsung has also released a teaser, tablet users around the world are eager to see what the Samsung Galaxy S2 would look like and what improvements have been made to the Galaxy Tab.
The rumored specifications are as follows-
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 1.2GHz Orion dual core processor
- 4.5″ AMOLED plus display
- 1.3 megapixel camera (front)
- 8.0 megapixel rear camera with flash
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 32GB expandable memory
- Micro USB
- built in NFC (Near Field Communication) Chips
So, if rumors were to come true, these would be the new features of Galaxy S2. Let’s wait for the MWC for the truth.