Besides this, the video demo also takes the user through a number of features available on the Adam browser. This includes
- Double tap to zoom in (similar to pinch-to-zoom on the iPhone and Android phones)
- a tab switcher to navigate between all the active browser windows. Selecting a tab can either happen by a ‘tap and select’ or by directly swiping over the tab.
- Drag over a tab to close it. You can also undo a closed tab from the tab switcher
- All the browser functions like ‘back’, ‘forward’, ‘refresh’ and ‘bookmarks’ are on the left side of the browser
- ‘Double touch’ to zoom while you scroll
- Get a list of menu items by a ‘double tap and drag up’. The menu will give you options to view bookmarks, history, crop, find, select text, view downloads, browser settings, page info and kill browser
- The ‘Panel view’ lets users check out all open tabs along vertical panels
You can check out a complete walk-through below. Do let us know how you find these features in the comments below.