Apple has released an update to the recently launched iTunes 10. The new version 10.0.1 brings a number of performance enhancements – mostly minor – as well as fixes several bugs that existed on the older iTunes. Some of the important changes as listed in the change log include
- Addresses an issue where the picture quality of a video changes depending on whether the on-screen controls are visible.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit while interacting with album artwork viewed in a separate window.
- Resolves an issue that created an incompatibility with some third-party shared libraries.
- Like or Post about music right from your iTunes library
- Easily see the recent activity of a selected artist in your library, or of all artists and friends you follow on Ping using the new Ping Sidebar.
So as you note, Apple has made the necessary updates to fix the picture quality issue that we had discussed sometime back. Sadly though, no work appears to have been done to fix the credit card issue that seems to have been plaguing a few users.
You can download the latest version of iTunes from the Apple website here.