Do you find the battery life on your new Motorola Droid 2 unsatisfactory? Then a fix is just around the corner. Or it has hit you already. The latest software update version 2.3.20 is now being released in batches to all Motorola Droid 2 customers that will offer a number of fixes and enhancements to the device apart from enhancing the battery life of the smartphone.
Here is a list of announced updates
- Improved battery life.
- Heightened proximity sensor accuracy to enable faster screen response.
- View the Weather widget in both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Simpler setup, improved user interactions, and better notifications for Visual Voice Mail.
- Background Email Sync during display inactivity for better user experience.
- Support for email domain suffixes containing more than three characters.
- Keep text messages organized with chronological in-box screen.
- Edit text messages after you’ve inserted a video file.
- Improved audio sound during recorded video playbacks.
- Stream Guided Tour videos on device in Help Center application with ease.
- Faster location tracking during GPS navigation.
- Faster transitions between Wi-Fi and 3G in data connection.
Has the Verizon update hit you yet? Tell us in the comments.