As you may be aware already, Google recently introduced a new feature called Priority Inbox on Gmail. The feature intelligently segregates unread email messages into those that are important and those that are not and lists all these important messages under the Priority section. The initial reviews of this feature have been pretty positive though if you are looking for a way to disable the feature, you can check them out here.
1. Launch your mobile browser and type Gmail.com. This will launch the mobile version of Gmail on your phone
2. Tap or press the ‘Search‘ button on the windows. This may appear as a lens icon on your mobile phone.
3. Gmail will open a search field. On this field type label:priority in:inbox. In case you only want to check the unread messages, also add is:unread to the search field
4. Tap on Search. Gmail will now list all messages from your Priority inbox.
5. Most mobile browsers come with a bookmark option. Save this search results page on your mobile phone for quick access.
The process is complete. You simply have to launch this bookmark icon to check your priority inbox next time.