AD: If you are an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one, you should check out Entrepreneurship Daily. This is an amazing new email newsletter service that provides a daily curated list of business growth ideas, marketing tips and case studies from your fellow entrepreneurs. Signing up is easy and you can unsubscribe at any time with just one click.
Apple’s penchant for depriving users of much necessary features seems to be spreading like a virus. The Windows Phone 7 which is expected to be demoed next week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is rumored to come without Flash and multitasking.
In a recently published article, folks at PPCgeeks reveal that the event during MWC will only preview the device and will not be a full length introduction. However, a few interesting features about the OS are likely to be announced
- UI very similar to Zune HD interface
- App installation through a marketplace (similar to Apple App Store)
- Marketplace to include “try before you buy” option
- No backward compatibility
- Complete Zune integration
- Zune software to replace Windows Mobile Device Center for PC syncing
- Full Xbox gaming integration
- Integrated social networking
- No Flash and multitasking
While the features appear interesting, the last point has taken the sheen off the excitement. How about you? Do you feel the same way? Tell us in the comments.