AD: If you are an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one, you should check out Entrepreneurship Daily. This is an amazing new email newsletter service that provides a daily curated list of business growth ideas, marketing tips and case studies from your fellow entrepreneurs. Signing up is easy and you can unsubscribe at any time with just one click.
I’ve been a loyal Google Chrome user for quite sometime now and though I am largely satisfied, there has been one issue of late that had kept me annoyed – Websites that I wanted to remember my info and automatically log me in no longer seemed to be working. Now this is just a minor problem. But since I was able to solve it, I thought it fit to offer my solution here.
1. Firstly, from the Google Chrome browser page, click on the ‘Tools‘ button and select ‘Options‘
2. From the ‘Google Chrome Options‘ windows, click ‘Under the Hood‘ and ‘Content Settings‘
3. From the ‘Content Settings‘ window, check the option that reads, “Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser”
4. Click ‘Close‘ and restart the browser
5. From the Tools option, once again navigate to ‘Options’ -> ‘Under the Hood’ -> ‘Content Settings’ and uncheck the “Clear cookies..” option. If the “Allow local data to be set” option is not selected, select the option and close the window.
This should solve the issue.